BENEFITS OF THE SUZUKI
- High priority given to the critical beginning years
- The presence of a parent at each lesson which enables him/her to practice with the student at home and reinforce instructions given at the lesson
- Teaches students to play naturally, i.e., in the same manner as he uses his hand and body daily
- Music reading postponed until listening and playing skills are secure
- Footrest required to balance the body which gives greater control, power and ease of playing
- Training can begin as early as age 4
HOW WILL PARENTS BENEFIT?
In an era in human history when family disintegration is escalating, the Suzuki Method promotes bonding and strengthening of family ties. Parents experience and display a tremendous sense of pride at recitals and other public performances.